Constructed from solid brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, our stylish concealed thermostatic shower mixer valve is perfect for creating a new minimalistic look to your bathroom. The mixer valve mounts on to the wall making your shower look less cluttered and bulky and the slim rectangular back plate neatly conceals all pipe work, adding an exceptional sleek finish. Featuring square dials with short levers for fingertip control, the mixer valve supplies water to 1 outlet diverters and is finished in stunning chrome, leaving a silky-feel surface and a highly reflective mirror like sheen, making your taps look new for longer. The thermostatic showering can be accessed via the 1 way easy-to-operate dial controls - separate controls for temperature and flow; giving you full temperature control. A coordinating fixed overhead shower with a swivel joint and arm for ease of use and a handset shower come complete with the mixer valve tap.
(1) . Overhead Shower/Top Spray :
The 8-inch Stainless steel top-spout shower has a larger spray area.
- A built-in filter isolates particles in the water, and the rubber nozzle is easy to clean to prevent clogging.
- Ball joints are made of metal for durability.
- Swivel connection allow to tilt up to 15 deg
- Subject to a minimum of 1.0 bar water pressure
(2) . Thermostatic Concealed Valve :
- Top dial - controls water to 1 outlet diverters
- Bottom dial - controls water temperature
- The two outlets cannot be operated simultaneously
- Manufactured from highly durable solid brass
- Finished in chrome ensuring a high quality reflective mirror finish
- Tarnish and corrosion resistant
- Operating range 20-50ºC, with 38ºC safety button
- Built in non return valves to prevent back flow and filters to protect the thermostatic mechanism
- Chosen temperature maintained to within +/-1ºC
- Pre-set maximum temperature
- Automatic shut off in event of water cold supply failure
- UK standard size fitting
1* Stainless steel Shower Arm
1* Stainless steel Shower Head
1*Thermostatic mixer bar valve
Suitable Water Systems :
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Pumped hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems